Yet more ways to win
Just when you thought there were only 5 Ways to Win, Wagerr introduces a 6th!
Lotto on the Wagerr blockchain
Wagerr has developed a lottery that runs and executes entirely on the blockchain. It’s provably fair. Each ticket has an equal chance of winning. The draw works according to publicly established rules. The code and results are transparent and available for anyone to audit.
Tickets cost 100 WGR each. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win. The winning ticket is drawn weekly from all tickets purchased.
The winner receives 80% of the total prize pool. 2% goes to Masternodes and the remaining 18% is burned, placing continuous downward pressure on the total supply.
Sweetening the pot
To kick off this exciting launch of Wagerr's new Electron app — which embeds betting and the lottery into the wallet, Wagerr will match every ticket purchased — up to 250 tickets per draw, throughout August. This committment substanitally increases the prize pool.
What happens if the blockchain draws a winning ticket bought by Wagerr?
If Wagerr holds a winning ticket, all proceeds jackpot into the next draw. That's a powerful base for the next week! Wagerr invites the community to tweet about it on social media.
- The Electron wallet will be released on Monday, August 5, 2019.
- Tickets must be purchased at least 1 hour prior to the draw to be matched by Wagerr.
- Transaction ID's of tickets purchased by Wagerr will be published on Twitter and other social media channels prior to the draw.
- If a ticket purchased by Wagerr wins, all proceeds (80% of the prize pool) will be spent on tickets in the next draw.
- Wagerr reserves the right to end this promotion at any time. At least 24 hour notice will be provided.
- To participate, just install the Electron wallet and synchronize it with the blockchain.
- You must have an available balance of at least 100 WGR.
- Select the "Chain Games" tab and click on "Buy Ticket."
- If your wallet is locked, you will be prompted to unlock it.