Guide Updated - 17th September 2018
- Important information
- Preparing your Wagerr Mainnet wallet
- Withdrawing from Wagerr.com dashboard to the Wagerr Mainnet Wallet
- How to obtain your Waves seed from the now deprecated Wagerr/Waves lite wallet.
- How to import your Waves seed into Waves wallets 1.0 and swap from Waves to Wagerr mainnet.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Failure to adhere fully to withdrawal instructions may lead to permanent loss of Wagerr tokens. You must read and understand the entire document. If you do not save and safely store a backup of your Waves wallet seed and lose access to your account, you may be unable to restore access and lose all your Wagerr tokens! Wagerr Ltd is not responsible for any loss. For assistance, please email:
[email protected]with your transaction ID.
2. Required steps for all users. Prepare your Wagerr Mainnet wallet to receive coins.
Configure Zerocoin Autominting
- Download and run the Wagerr mainnet wallet from github https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr/releases
- Launch the installer.
- Launch the Wagerr app.
- 10% of your wallet balance will be converted to zWGR (zerocoin) by default. This is called zWGR Automint and can be disabled in Preferences:
Alternatively, stop/quit the wallet and edit the wagerr.conf file with the following parameters:
Encrypt and Secure your Wallet
- Restart the wallet.
- Encrypt the wallet (Settings->Encrypt Wallet). This will disable auto staking and autominting of zWGR unless you unlock it.
- Record the password in a secure location.
- Relaunch the wallet and unlock it to test the password.
- Create a receiving address.
- Optional: advanced users may wish to obtain the private key for the new address and record it in a secure location.
- Make a backup of your encrypted wallet, by clicking File -> Backup Wallet
- Store any exported private keys, and the wallet password securely.
3. For those who kept their balances on wagerr.com
Sign in to the wagerr.com dashboard and withdraw all funds to the new receiving address you created above.
4. How to obtain your Waves seed from the now deprecated Wagerr/Waves lite wallet
The following guides apply only to those who withdrew their tokens from wagerr.com to the Waves network. Skip this step if you already have your waves seed backed up.
With the release of Waves Client 1.0, the Waves/Wagerr lite wallets are now deprecated. If you did not back up your waves seed key but still have access to the Waves/Wagerr lite wallet please follow these steps carefully. If you have lost access to your lite wallet as well as the seed key, the tokens would be unretrievable.
- Log in to the waves/wagerr lite wallet
- Click the backup icon
- Look for the seed phrase (example below), copy and keep it safely.
5. How to import your Waves seed into Waves wallets 1.0 and swap from Waves to Wagerr Mainnet
The following guides apply only to those who withdrew their tokens from wagerr.com to the Waves network and those who purchased Wagerr tokens on the Waves Dex
In order to promote a successful launch of the WGR coin and Wagerr network, this is a one-way gateway to the Wagerr Mainnet. Once users move their coins to the Mainnnet, they will not be able to return to the Waves platform.
Make sure you have done the following before proceeding: 1. Backed up the Waves Seed phrase securely.
2. Backed up the wallet.dat file of the mainnet wallet as instructed above.
3. Stored the encryption password for the wallet.dat file safely
4. Note the official Wagerr tokens on waves have the asset id
5. Obtain a small number of Waves, as you will need to pay 0.001 Waves per transaction as network fee. Some Waves were provided to you if you previously withdrew from wagerr.com to Waves.
Waves client set up and seed key import
- Browse to www.wavesplatform.com.
- Click download client and select the appropriate OS version.
- Install and run the wallet software.
- Click "Create New Account" and then "Import Account".
- Click "Import Account from backup seed".
- Enter your waves seed key into the prompt and click continue.
- Set a password for the account and log in.
Swapping Wagerr tokens to mainnet coins.
- Click the portfolio tab.
- Locate the Wagerr asset and click the corresponding send button
- Enter the Waves swap address 3PALxwtba4VdxBE2ErofjA3ZbExZYJ9Qhuj, the amount you wish to swap and Wagerr mainnet address (this must begin with W)
- Click continue and verify all the information entered is correct before confirming the send.
- It will take a few minutes for the gateway to process the swap, if you do not receive your coins within a reasonable time please email support at
[email protected]or chat with an admin on our telegram channel http://t.me/wagerrcoin.